Our Vision as a Body of Believers
Tearing Down Walls...Building Up People!
"To break down dividing walls and restore relationships betweeen people groups, while investing heavily in the next generation of Believers."
- Tue. ~ Feb. 2… Evangel’s Midweek Gathering at 5:30 PM in the Conference Room for communion, teaching, discussion, and prayer. Each week, a different member shares their insights of the scheduled section of scripture. This week’s teacher is Bekah Rosetti and she will be teaching from Genesis 21:8-21.
- Wed. ~ Feb. 3… Jr. & Sr. High Youth Group led by Paul Lopez from New Hope City Church at Evangel from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Thur. ~ Feb. 4… Men’s Bible Study. Bring some food to share. We will be meeting every Thursday at 5:30 PM at Evangel.
- Fri. ~ Feb. 5… Women’s Bible Study starts a new 10:00 am series entitled, The Armor of God, by Pricilla Shirer. Child care provided.
- Sun. ~ Feb. 7… Evangel Sunday Morning Service at 10:00 am.
- Feb. 19… Love INC Banquet Fundraiser at the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Tickets $30. There will be a silent auction, live auction and of course the popular dessert dash. Contact Tami Pickett (360-442-6289) for details.
- Feb. 20… “Time To Refresh,” an evening of worship at Evangel with special guest Kathleen Carnali. Snacks at 6:00 PM. Worship at 7:00 PM. No charge, so invite your friends and family!
- Feb. 21… Evangel’s 25th Anniversary Celebration. Chris Davis will speak. We’ll enjoy a potluck meal together immediately following the service.
- Mar. 16… Emergency Support Shelter Breakfast at the Cowlitz Expo Center at 7:30 am. Contact Jeff Hoover for details.